18 March 2009

Dirt

My favorite part of the day is the morning. Not only do I feel bright and happy (I am a monring person), the moment I get to work I sit down with my piping hot coffee and log into igoogle to check my email and see what new things operationNICE and Craft magazine's blog have to offer. Today's Craft magazine offered alot.


H. Mathis used craiglist to get dirt from every state! I swear how do people come up with such interesting ideas? Things like this not only get me excited but it also makes me feel like maybe even my wierdest ideas should be taken seriously- maybe I could come up with something as intriguing!

http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/this_just_inbox_dirt_from_every_state_by_h_mathis_of_antisuccess_12911.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!