05 June 2010

Crafty Organizers

Thanks to all of you who came out to First Fridays! I know it was warm but there was a nice turn out. I was fortunate to be able to meet and talk with some great folks.

If you did come out, I hope you stoped by my friend Scott's booth. He was displaying some really neat lamps he makes from recycled materials. He also made a bunch of amazing organizers for the store that I am slightly obsessed with. (He gave me one when he first brought them in and I loaded it up with all my needles. Then he brought in more and I decided to trade mine for one of the new ones he brought. They are all just so neat I can't decide on one to stick with!)

They are perfect for keeping your knitting needles and crochet hooks or even drawing pens and colored pencils. Come by the shop to check them out and make sure to stop by for Craft Night on Thursday from 5-8pm.



All pictures were taken by Scott's lovely girlfriend Chelsea who blogs at Tea Talk. So cute! Make sure you check it out!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad that you like them! I hope people buy them :]

    PS Have fun on the Thursday! Wish I could be there :]

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!