15 June 2010

Etsy Tribute III

I could spend all day browsing Etsy and favoriting things. It not only helps to keep track of interesting and inspirational items, I also think it helps to track the evolution of my style. It's fun to be able to go back and see the things that inspired me in the past vs what is inspiring now. Here are some of my favorite, most inspiring things.

What are some of your favorite Etsy finds? Are there any shops that you think I must check out? Do you have an Etsy shop?

I'm sure you recognize Ashley G's work. Her style is great and the shop is overflowing with adorable things.

Chigal

Quick side note: At Renegade Austin I walked up to a totally adorable booth where I met Becky of Becky's Buttons and Sandra Fettingis. Both of these lovely ladies hail from the wonderful Denver, CO so I was so excited to meet them and find out more about their companies. Sandra was wearing these super amazing glasses that kinda sorta look like these (but even cuter). She thrifted them and put her own lenses in them and I just can't stop thinking about how adorable they were.


I got these limited edition pins for Traci from Becky at Renegade Austin. They feature her two adorable kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!