12 October 2010

Virtual Craft Night Part 1


I'm so so excited that y'all were down to do a virtual craft night! With the help of the amazing Kara of Sunshine Cupcakes, virtual craft night is just about here.

So here's how it will work. On Friday I will post the DIY on how to make these precious little ghosties. That way you'll have plenty of time to gather up supplies and start working. Monday evening (still working on the time- I'm thinking around 5pm AZ time) we will have a live twitter chat (using the hashtag #merrymay). It is easiest, I've found, to have one tab open with your personal twitter home page and another open to the #merrymay search page (if you have any suggestions please share). During this live chat we can get to know each other, discuss and questions or issues we might have, and share ideas and inspiration! Then you will have a week to finish up your little ghost friend and send pictures to me. Monday October 25th I will post all of our creations here on my blog! Grab a badge ( <---) and tell your friends!

Check out this super cute video my sister and I created! I am so excited.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, I can't wait to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too cute! they are even cute for everyday!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!I am so happy y'all are excited about it! It's gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!