06 November 2010

Cha Cha Cha Changes

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Mine has been so good so far. We had our big opening at the GROWop and it went really well. I spent the day at the shop pricing, merchandising, and making plans for the holidays!! I can't wait! Kenny and Josh are the best! They are so inspiring and I love all of the ideas we are generating together! This is exactly what I wanted from this experience. When I first started my little shop, I had no intention of making this a career. I never wanted to be a full time boutique owner or anything like that. I started this to meet like-minded and inspiring people, to spread my love of handmade and vintage, to learn from other crafty folks and collaborate. While there has been some rough patches here and there, things are finally kind of falling into place. I still have no intentions of making this my whole life but I rapidly becoming surrounded by so many supportive and inspiring folks who I believe in and who believe in me. I am so happy and thankful for everything and I can't wait to see what will happen!

And while I'm feeling all sappy and lovey I want to tell you all how much I adore you! You all are the best and you inspire me every day from your blogs to your wonderful comments! I love getting to know so many amazing people and I am so thankful for all of you who provide thoughtful and fun commentary here. Hugs!

Also, I am meeting with the wonderful James tomorrow to finalize plans for my blog redesign I told you about a bit ago! I am so excited! So things around here might be a little messy as I work on revamping. I am excited to implement some cool new features and share lots of neat crafty things with you!

Finally, I'm excited to tell you about a new feature I am going to start soon. Presenting!! Ashley's Merry Beauty School!


Each Monday I'll be writing different lesson's I've learned, tips and tricks, and style inspiration. I can't wait!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!