01 November 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween! I hope you all had super fun and super safe Halloweens. I had the best Halloween weekend ever. Here's what happened. Saturday started off with my super adorable little cousin's fourth birthday party. What a cutie. Then I went and had dinner with my super sweet new friend. Then off to a couple parties. (I went as Sophia from the Golden Girls!) Sunday my sister, my friend Jasmine and I went to Tucson to see one of my very favorite bands EVER- Of Montreal. It was sooo great.

My pretty sister as Ms. Frizzle from the magic school bus.

Jasmine as Blossom/her way fashionable mom circa 1984.







(I don't know why but this picture won't go right side up! So just tilt your head a little : )


AAAAND! We came back to town this morning and rushed to the hospital where my cousin had just delivered this sweet little girl!

How was your weekend? What did you dress up as?

2 comments:

  1. happpy halloween! i just did a halloween post, one of the pics is a ghost friend i made after seeing your adorable tutorial. :) love your cosumes!
    peace & love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress with the flowers so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!