23 May 2011

Tunes and Tumblr

Hi hi hi!!

How are you? How was your weekend?

(I love this picture I took this weekend. I can't help but laugh when I see it. This is my BFF Danielle. She looks confused, surprised and a little upset- like I unexpectedly grabbed her bum or somethin.)

It's getting HOT here fast. Supposed to be like, 105 by Saturday- just in time for my sister's graduation party... boo. I'm doing my best to stay positive (it's actually held off pretty well this year) and really take advantage of the last few nice days. However, Miss Negativity keeps popping in reminding that soon enough my skin will feel like it's burning off. Nearly every single summer I have this freak out sesh where I hate AZ and my whole life here and will do anything to move away. It's weird cause once it cools down I'm totally content and actually kinda (KINDA) like the place. I just like being outside dammit.

On a lighter note, I'm totally obsessed with tumblr.

Merry May

100%. I'm tumblrin all day long.

Here are a few of my faves.




 Folk Object

Positive Repository

Are you on Tumblr? Who do you follow?

Here's some songs for you to listen to while browsing : ) XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!