03 August 2011

Boo.

Howdy y'all.

Via Instagram \\ @merrymay

I've been a horrible blogger lately. Worse than horrible in fact. I wish I had some awesome story about how I've been off traveling to distant lands, or the like. But alas, it's just a funk.

Of course some days you feel like poop. Sometime's things get better real quick-like. Other times the blues stick around. That's the kinda funk I'm in- the deep blue funk that camps out and makes your little life it's home for a while.

While I've not been feeling like doing much of anything, I know that being more active (physically, socially, mentally, etc.) would certainly do wonders. It's just about finding the momentum. That's what I'm trying for.

Anyways, I pretty much just wanted to say thanks for stickin by to all of you who still pop in to see what's up in my little piece of the blogosphere. I've got a bundle of posts just waiting to be completed and posted and I'm hoping my sweet and I can get together soon to work out a whole buncha fun bloggy ideas we came up with.

Untill next time,
XXOO
Ash

(Btw, I still post on my tumblr and instagram most days so please say hello if you've got either)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!