03 October 2011

Vegan MOFO

Oh MY Goodness!!

It just came to me that October is World Vegetarian Month and you know what that means!! Vegan month of food! I'm excited. This is exactly the spark I needed to get my lazy bum back in the blogging game.



Here's a little snippet from their site explaining what Vegan MOFO is all about- "The idea is to write as much as you can all month, about vegan food. The blog entries can be about anything food related – your love of tongs, your top secret tofu pressing techniques, the first time your mom cooked vegan for you, vegan options in Timbuktu – you get the idea, right? There aren’t strict guidelines for how often to write, but the idea is to shoot for every weekday, or about 20 times in the month." It's gonna be fun. I encourage you to join me : )

In the meantime, check out some posts I did two whole years ago here! It's kinda fun to look back and see where my mind was when I first began exploring veganism (and blogging actually) as an option for myself.




Oh and one last thing, thanks to anyone who popped over from my old blog. I'd like to write some more about my choice to move to a new blog but untill then, know that I'm so excited to have you here and meet new people. Blogging has really opened up a big-small world to me and I've met so many wonderful, positive, and inspiring people (in real life and virtually). I've got a lot of big big news coming and I am happy to have a great bloggy family to share the excitement with. Don't hesitate to shoot me an email and say hi : )

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know this about this vegetarian month! How exciting! I am going to post tons and tons of recipes this month!

    I love finding new vegan friends!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!