03 January 2012

NEW YEEEEAAAAARRR

Hey little bloggy buddies. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you all had wonderful and safe holidays! I had a blast and am pretty excited about the year ahead. I've got lotsa goals to tackle and hope to make this my best year ever!

What are your resolutions?

Mine are... still shaping up. But here are some things I'd like to accomplish this year!

Some are simple while others are a bit more lofty but most fit into these two categories.



Simplify. You could probably guess this, but I sometimes have hoarding tendencies. im a collector what can I say? This year I would love to downsize a bit and refine my collections (ie: get rid of some stuff). Part of this is tryin to refrain from buying junk, having an epic yardsale, and getting rid of some of my furniture to invest in choice pieces that will last me a lifetime.



Mind/Body. Be more active! Travel! Cook more often! This year is all about feelin good and being healthy; both mentally and physically by focusing on myself and what I need. I want to get back into yoga, continue meditation, jog a 5k, eat beautiful whole foods, make time daily for creative persuits and (perhaps, most importantly) don't judge them! I want to do all the things that make me stoked on life, like going to shows (so many shows!), being active, and being creative. I'm modeling my new year's vision on this song (it may seem a little.... intense at the begining but stick with it and listen to the words : )





I hope you all have the best year of your lives (thus far of course) and make all your dreams come true. You deserve it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!