04 April 2012

Big Brains Award

Check out this lovely article about me over the the New Times blog.

Again, I can't even begin to explain how honored I am to be able to be a part of this. There are so many amazing and talented folks involved in this event and nominated for these awards. Please come out to the event if you are local! It will be so much fun- with food samples from the culinary category nominees, models sporting the clothes of the fashion nominees (that's me!), booths for shopping, drinks, and more. Get your tickets here.

2 comments:

  1. It was really nice meeting you at Artopia last Friday! My bathing suit fits perfectly! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy it fit! It's such a perfect little piece. And yay!! So glad to meet you! You have awesome style!

      Delete

Hi! I love you!