10 September 2012

Woot Woo!

Our online shop is now open. While we've only got a handful of things up at the moment, rest assured we've got a boat load of stuff that will be added in the coming weeks (like, a whole room in our house full of gems!). I'd love if you would stop over and take a look around. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for us. We'd love to get your take on it.


Also, I'm very excited because I have begun seeking out events for the trailer now that the oppressive heat is beginning to lift. There are some really exciting events coming up in and around downtown so cross your fingers that we can get into them. I can't wait to get back out there and see all you lovely folks again. Finally, Trevor and I have been talking about doing a shop open house/bbq at our home in the coming months. Would anyone be interested?

2 comments:

  1. The online shop page looks magnificent! I look forward to seeing the rest of the items :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!