05 January 2013

2012 in instagram

Holy crap this year was a doozy. To be completely frank this year was full of hardship. It was probably the hardest, saddest year I've experienced in my nearly 27 years. But as I compiled Instagram photos for this post, I realized I had a lot of really beautiful, amazing moments as well. I really am so blessed. I have an amazing family, incredible friends and wonderfully supportive blog/business pals. I traveled a lot this year, won some awards (!), and feel like I learned so so much. Here is a little snapshop of 2012.


I went to my cousin's wedding in Oklahoma in January || I fell in love || We made a music video || In February I went to Seattle to see my sister perform in the Vagina Monologues. This year she is directing it!

We all went to SXSW || I bought a frikken house! || I won the Phoenix New Times Big Brain Award! || My very best, oldest pals came out to visit from LA. I miss you guys so much!

I spent a lot of time by the pool || We explored our beautiful home of AZ || I went to visit my family in upstate New York || and picked so many Strawberries

We got chickens! || We did a super fun merry may photo shoot || I got to go to Yellowstone with Trev's family. It was so pretty and I picked so many flowers || My family went to NYC for Thanksgiving and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

There were so many other awesome moments this year including starting my online shop, awesome local events, tons of family time, another trip to Washington, and more. I'm such a lucky girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!