10 June 2009

survey

Wow. I have not been on in a long time. I should be writing each day but because of my lack of internet I have nearly completely neglected you. As a nice way to ease into it I thought I'd share this nice little quiz with you.

What is your current obsession? Looking cool- it sounds alot lamer than I intend. I just keep looking at blogs or magazine and keep finding things I want to buy or make. Needless to say I really should go through my closet and clean out cause its filling up quickly with thrift store junk.

What is your weirdest obsession? A group of people on flickr. Ok so I know I sounds like a wierd stalker but there is a little group of friends that are all amazing artists and I just love keeping up to date with their photos.

What do you see outside your window? the parking lot, cars parked and cars driving.

What is your favorite color? Greens! Really I love most colors- especially teal, yellow, orange, grey, brown... But for some reason I am always super drawn to greens.

What is your weakness?I’m scared to talk to people- oh and also sweets.. I just can't say no.

What animal would you be? Hmm... maybe a bumble bee. But I wouldnt sting people, just hang out around flowers and make sweet honey.

What would you like to learn how to do? OMG there is so much. I would like to learn to sew, learn more advanced knitting and crochet, and learn to draw.

What do you want to never happen in life? Have my heart broken again.

What is on your bedside table? I have an old train case with an old picture frame and my adorable little vintage cowgirl figurine.

What’s the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought was leather cord to make headbands for the Paisly Town Block Party this weekend! I am psyched cause not only are the girls from Butter Toast Boutique featuring my accessories in their fashion show but I'll have a little booth too with lots of fun new things.

What was your favorite children’s book? I read like crazy as a kid. My favorites were the Marvin Redpost series, The Babysitter's Club series, The Best Christmas Pagent Ever, Number the Stars, and Ghostwriter.

Who do you want to meet in person? Anyone with good thrifting skills and crafty ideas.

What did you want to be as a child?a scientist, teacher, writer, artist, and mermaid.

What did you dream about last night? I dont remember last night- I rarely remember my dreams but the last one I do remember was my sister was eating a big veggie tray from Costco and my mom was standing over her screaming at her to eat it all but my sister was so full. Haha- analyze that!

Which do you prefer, day or night? I am much more a morning person. I like waking up early and feeling like the whole world belongs to me for a brief second.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet? Right now.... maybe my shorts. Yes summer has arrived and this is the first time I have felt comfortable wearing shorts since like 5th grade!

What’s your plan for tomorrow? Work.

What would you like to get your hands on right now? A delicious coffee or tea beverage.

What is your must-have of the moment? Awesome granny glasses.

What’s your favorite tea flavor? Green or chai.

If you could go anywhere is the world right now, where would you go? On a road trip- just drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!