28 October 2009

Refreshing


As you probably already know I really like fashion- especially vintage or thrifted fashion. There is something so fulfilling about searching the racks untill you find that gem. And something even more exciting about the history of the clothes. Who bought this and what for? Someone sure must have loved that dress from the 40's if it's still in great condition. I love feeling like I am enveloped in that love.

But I get a little irritated that, a lot of times, plus size women and women with curves are not marketed to. Just looking on Wardrobe remix on flickr.com or lookbook.nu, for example, all the fashion allstars are heroin chic. Thats why I got so excited upon finding this shop. Based in New York City, the store provides great quality vintage for those lovely ladies with curves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!