12 October 2011

Tumblr || I'm Hungry

I know I've said it before but I totally love Vegan MOFO. Somehow, I found the Healthy Freak Food tumblr and I've spent the past 30 minutes drooling instead of working. Here's a list of recipes I wanna try.



Starters, Snacks, and Small Dishes
Seven Layer Dip with Nacho Cheese Sauce
Raw Zucchini Shushi Rolls
Jalapeno Peach Smoothie

Main Dishes
Lentils, Coriander Hummus and Couscous
Grilled Eggplant Stacks (I actually very much dislike eggplant- one of the only veggies I don't like! But this would be delightful with zucchini.)
Grain Bowl
Carrot Ginger Pepper Jacks (Sooooo adorable!)

Treats
Banana Snack Cake w/ Peanut Butter Icing
Pumpkin Creme Crepes


Ok I have to stop. I'm torturing myself.

Are you participating in Vegan MOFO? Are there any recipes you've found that you're dying to try? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!