30 October 2012

Travels || Seattle & Tacoma

This past weekend we went to Seattle/Tacoma to visit my baby sister, Andrea. Her birthday was on Saturday and it was so great to be able to celebrate with her. Trev and I headed out Friday morning. We spent the day roaming the streets of Seattle since my sister had class. Saturday Andrea and I had a cute little sister birthday breakfast while Trev went to visit some old friends. We went to a place called Biscuit Bitch (awesome right?) that specializes in biscuits and gravy. Yum! We spent the rest of the day hitting vintage shops and thrift stores. We also got the most epic ice cream- I got earl gray and honey lavender. It was like, so weird and also totally awesome. We did a lot of eating, a lot of wandering, and a lot of soaking up the cool weather. It was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad we could spend Andrea's 20th birthday with her! Love you and miss you already sister. 

 The photo on the left is the view from our hotel room!
 Street art at the market <3
 Our last morning in Tacoma Trev and I took a walk and I collected leaves and sticks. I am so totally from AZ haha.
 LEAVES.
Me and Trev- looking fly as always. Seattle from the airplane.
Gum wall at the Pike Place Market. Andrea being adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!