27 November 2012

December Call for Sponsors

Howdy folks! I'm excited (and nervous!) to announce I have decided to begin taking sponsors for this humble little blog of mine. I had been going back and forth on this but finally decided to just go for it. We have been receiving quite a bit of traffic and continue to grow with all the press we have received as well as our advertising efforts. As a small business, I realize how hard it can be to get your name out there and I would love to go at this together!


I have several options with reasonable prices and I'm always willing to work with you to create a custom package to fit the needs of your business or blog.

Stats:
Since this blog began about a year ago, we have amassed over 18k page views. We receive an average of 100 page views per day from all around the world.

Click here for additional information on sponsorship, current stats for this blog, and what is included in our packages. Now is a great time to get in on this as we are doing a BIG advertising blitz for our shop during these holiday months! Thank you for considering this! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!