19 November 2012

Travels || NYC

(New York Skyline poster by Going Underground)

The mister and I are leaving tomorrow morning to spend Thanksgiving in New York with my family. I'm pretty excited to get away for the week and soak up the cold fall weather. We don't have a ton of stuff planned as we've got a big ol' group (my grandparents, sister, parents, aunt and uncle, cousin, her husband and their 3 kids) but we are going to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I couldn't be more excited! We will also spend some time with our good friend Sarah, see a show and of course take the kiddos on the carousel in the park. I've scheduled a post or two but it might be a bit quiet around these parts. I'm sure I'll be posting often on Instagram if you'd like to follow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!