19 December 2012

Christmas house

I frikken LOVE the holidays. I love the sparkly lights, I love the fresh greens, I love the music. I have more holiday decor in my house than seems possible. I like to set it up before thanksgiving and take it down way after my birthday (January 8th) and soak up the holiday cheer as long as possible : )

Here are some of my favorite things.

 My collection of cutesy vintage Santas. They're a little creepy but I like em. I think the sparkly Santa is my favorite.
 We don't have a fire place so I hung our stockings on the wall || Our hutch filled with lots of Christmas goodies || This little ornament is one I made when I was just a little Ashley || Our first Christmas card from the lovely Junk in the Trunk ladies!! They're so cute. And the one I made for us <3

 I made this doll years ago. My mom's friend makes the cutest primitive dolls. I tried to copy her and made my own. It's a little creepy, I know. But I kinda love her. I hand sewed everything, including her clothes, painted her face (she even has blush : ) and added tiny vintage buttons to her painted red shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!