02 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy new year my friends!


I really excited for this new year and feel like it's going to be my best yet! I generally don't like making resolutions because, A) it creates so much pressure! and b) most of the time the resolutions fall flat and make you feel worse than before. So this year I'm decided to just refine my focus and set solid intentions. Last year was all about focusing on my business and trying to make it take off. I'm really happy about the progress I made and I'm excited for what this year will bring me and the business!

This year, however, I've decided to focus more on taking better care of myself. I always tend to overload myself and always seem to get stuck in burnout mode. Because I'm pretty consistently busy- with working a full time job, doing my small business and local events, spending time with friends and family, etc- I tend to let my own stuff fall by the wayside. So this year I'm going to be focusing on myself and what I need in the moment, defeating this drive/burnout cycle, and trying to really go with my gut. I am going to focus on doing more yoga, speaking my truth, reading/learning more, and letting go of all the junk (physical and emotional) cluttering my work, home and mind space. This year is going to be amazing and miraculous. I can just feel it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that! I'm on the same page. Sometimes I let myself stress out and then lay around and feel sorry for myself... using that time to do things I ACTUALLY LOVE (painting, taking photographs, thrifting, connecting with other like-minded folks, crafting, eating well, etc). Can't wait to see you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love you!