22 January 2013

Food || Diy Nut Milk

I found a whole bunch of draft blog posts the other day. A lot of them were lame and in need of deleting. But this video is awesome and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out why I never posted it. This year I am working on making as much as possible. It's a fun way to be healthy and become aware of all the ingredients in the stuff I'm consuming. Plus it can help save money and cuts out waste. I started by making bread (a post is coming soon!) which was super fun! I think I need to do this next. It looks easy enough!

 

My New Roots - How to Make Nut Milk from My New Roots on Vimeo.

Also on the list- make my own butter, can my own jam and pasta sauce, brew my own beer, make my own pickles... hmm anything else you might suggest??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!