25 April 2012

CO-OP Phoenix Clothing Swap

I'm pretty stoked to tell you ab this pretty neat thing I get to be a part of this weekend. It's a clothing swap! But not just any clothing swap- the real swanky kind.

Here's the deal- you pay $8 in advance or $10 at the door and bring 10 items of clothes. While the hot babes runnin this gig turn their back yard into a boutique, you get to drink fancy beverages and eat treats provided by the Queen Creek Olive Mill. Then, you shop! Not only do you get to nab some cool gear from your fellow shoppers, you can also shop some sweet retail booths (that's me!!). Everyone gets to walk away with a little gift bag and gets entered to win some awesome raffle prizes. I super excited for this event and I will be cleaning out my stash for donation. Woot! The coolest part is that anything left over goes to the Sojourner Center. Sounds like a damn good Sunday to me. Come swap with me okaaay???


Clothing Swap CO-OPhx from The CO-OPhx on Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!