31 May 2012

Weekend in Photos || To grandmother's house we go

For Memorial day weekend we partook in a little staycation. Saturday Trev and I headed out to north Scottsdale to spend the night with my family at my grandparents' house. I was super stoked to spend pretty much the entire time in the pool but the weather was freakishly beautiful and the pool was a bit too chilly for swimming. So Trev and I spent a good amount of time in the "hot pool", as little Savannah (my cousin's daughter and my favorite person in the world) calls it, playing with the kids. We also spent some time lounging and reading. It was lovely. We also got to celebrate my great grandpa's 92nd Birthday! Woo hoo!

Happy Birthday Gramps!

 Reflections

My favorite kiddos.

Sunset <3


*I've got a hilarious video of my sweet ol' gramps I'll post if i can figure it out. You'll love it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love you!